- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 20 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0442-17_Rev
2020 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- TT: Safety Connect is a vehicle option which requires a subscription fee for the system to be active after the initial trial period. Once the subscription has expired the DCM (Telematics Transceiver) will be in an inactive state. In some instances, a DCM may need to be replaced even though the customer is not using the service. If registration of the replacement DCM part is attempted using the Techstream utility after the account has become inactive, the registration will fail, and messages such as ?ATX webserver is Down? or ?ATX error? will be displayed.
Click a tab for more information.