- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 22 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 23 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 28 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 34 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Intake Manifold Vacuum
2000 Toyota Echo
When the brake is applied under this combination of conditions, vacuum assist to the brakes would decrease, and the increased pedal pressure required could lead to an increase in vehicle stopping distance.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. Due to a unique combination of conditions which consist of cold ambient temperatures, load applied from air conditioner and other electrical devices, and immediately after starting the engine, there is a possibility that the vacuum in the intake manifold could be insufficient for the brake booster.
- Dealers will replace the brake booster and front brake pads. Owner notification began October 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.