- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 20 days ago
- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 37 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 42 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 66 days ago
2004 Toyota Echo
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
Worst 2004 Echo Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Echo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Echo compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Echo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Echo.