- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 13 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 29 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 42 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 81 days ago
2004 Toyota Echo
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
Worst 2004 Echo miscellaneous Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Echo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Echo compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Echo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Echo.