- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 68 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/PCV Port
2000 Toyota Echo
Vacuum assist to the brakes would be decreased and increased pedal pressure would be required, increasing the vehicle stopping distance.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles originally sold or currently registered in the states of Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Condensed moisture from the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) port could seep toward the brake vacuum port inside the intake manifold and start to freeze.
- Dealers will repair the vacuum port. Also, owners of the subject vehicles in states other than the recall states will be notified of the recall. If the Echo owner believes that there is a possibility that the vehicle will be operated in these states during the winter or in conditions described, the vehicle should be serviced for this recall.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.