- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/PCV Port
2000 Toyota Echo
Vacuum assist to the brakes would be decreased and increased pedal pressure would be required, increasing the vehicle stopping distance.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles originally sold or currently registered in the states of Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Condensed moisture from the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) port could seep toward the brake vacuum port inside the intake manifold and start to freeze.
- Dealers will repair the vacuum port. Also, owners of the subject vehicles in states other than the recall states will be notified of the recall. If the Echo owner believes that there is a possibility that the vehicle will be operated in these states during the winter or in conditions described, the vehicle should be serviced for this recall.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.