- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 20 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 34 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 40 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 41 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 50 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/PCV Port
2000 Toyota Echo
Vacuum assist to the brakes would be decreased and increased pedal pressure would be required, increasing the vehicle stopping distance.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles originally sold or currently registered in the states of Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Condensed moisture from the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) port could seep toward the brake vacuum port inside the intake manifold and start to freeze.
- Dealers will repair the vacuum port. Also, owners of the subject vehicles in states other than the recall states will be notified of the recall. If the Echo owner believes that there is a possibility that the vehicle will be operated in these states during the winter or in conditions described, the vehicle should be serviced for this recall.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.