- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 73 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 87 days ago
Toyota Recall 20E: Toyota/Rear Brake Line
2002 Toyota Echo
If this condition occurs frequently, the rear brake line could be damaged, which could result in leakage of brake fluid, causing a decrease in brake effectiveness.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain passenger vehicles, if the vehicle is driven under repeated start and stop operation in low ambient temperatures and in deep snow, there is a possibility that snow could accumulate in large quantities inside the rear wheel and freeze. The snow frozen inside the wheel could contact the rear brake line during wheel rotation.
- Dealers will replace the rear brake lines. Owner notification began November 9, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.