- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #TTT-0268-13 Rev3
2005 Toyota Highlander
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TT: Some customers may encounter Bluetooth connectivity concerns such as: ? Difficulty pairing the phone. ? Intermittent Bluetooth failure to connect when first turning on the vehicle. ? Various Bluetooth Audio functions are no longer functioning with the customer?s phone, such as the ability to change the track using the steering wheel controls. These concerns can be caused by changes made on the customer?s phone. Make sure to inquire with the customer if the connectivity concerns occurred after receiving an operating system update on their phone or if they have restored their phone data/settings recently.
Click a tab for more information.