- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 9 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 25 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 38 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 77 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,370 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: