- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 7 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 42 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.