- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 20 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 21 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 30 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 37 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.