- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 7 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 13 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.