- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 27 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 29 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 32 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 32 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.