- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 19 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 20 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 22 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.