- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 2 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 17 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 18 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 27 days ago
2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 36
- engine problemsNHTSA: 22
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Highlander Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander Hybrid.
Worst 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 98,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!