- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 15 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 29
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 36
- engine problemsNHTSA: 22
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Highlander Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander Hybrid.
Worst 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!