- December 26: Toyota Camry HVAC Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 29 days ago
- December 8: Joyson Airbag Recall Investigation Closed by Government investigations | 47 days ago
- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 61 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 66 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 68 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZF3_Toyota POL16
2010 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE (EGR VALVE)
- Warranty Enhancement Program: Toyota has received reports of a rough idle and/or rattle noise from the transaxle at cold start due to a sticking Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve in some vehicles. If this occurs, the vehicle may illuminate the check engine light and set diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0401.
Click a tab for more information.