- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 6 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 8 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 8 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 12 days ago
Toyota Recall SET15E: TPMS Incorrectly Calibrated/FMVSS 138
2015 Toyota Prius c
If the vehicle is driven on underinflated tires, the tires may fail. Sudden tire failure increases the risk of a crash.
Tires — Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2015 Toyota Prius C vehicles manufactured April 20, 2015, to June 30, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) may be improperly calibrated and, as a result, the TPMS may fail to warn the driver that the tire pressure is low. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 138, "Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems."
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will re-calibrate the TPMS, free of charge. The recall began on September 15, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET15E.
- Documents (10)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 138
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: 8/10/2015 Subject: Safety Recall SET15D – Remedy Available
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.