- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 2 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 17 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 18 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 27 days ago
2015 Toyota Prius c
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Toyota Prius c
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Toyota Prius c by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the vehicle is driven on underinflated tires, the tires may fail. Sudden tire failure increases the risk of a crash. Read more »