- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 6 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 21 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
2008 Toyota RAV4 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption106
- Oil Leaking3
- Engine Blew2
- Lacks Power1
- Loses Power While Driving1
- Oxygen Sensor Went Out1
- NHTSA: Engine121
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control91
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.