- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 12 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 59 days ago
Toyota Recall SET19A: Incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Toyota RAV4
An incorrect label may lead to unintentionally overloading the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Toyota Camry, Corolla, Rav4, Sienna, and Yaris iA vehicles equipped with factory-installed floor mats. The load carrying capacity modification label may be incorrect. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- SET will notify owners and provide a corrected label for placement over the inaccurate label, free of charge. The recall began August 23, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. SET's number for this recall is SET19A.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.