- November 27: Toyota Prius Class Action Lawsuit Over Bad Smells Hangs On news | 8 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 9 days ago
- October 3: Toyota RAV4 Battery Recall Needed, Alleges Georgia Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- September 23: Toyota Hybrid Cable Corrosion Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
- September 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Lawsuit Dismissed news | 77 days ago
Toyota Recall SET19A: Incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Toyota RAV4
An incorrect label may lead to unintentionally overloading the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Toyota Camry, Corolla, Rav4, Sienna, and Yaris iA vehicles equipped with factory-installed floor mats. The load carrying capacity modification label may be incorrect. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- SET will notify owners and provide a corrected label for placement over the inaccurate label, free of charge. The recall began August 23, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. SET's number for this recall is SET19A.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.