- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 10 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 49 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 56 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 59 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 61 days ago
2001 Toyota Sequoia
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Sequoia body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back hatch latch failure2
- frame rusted out2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body28
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members25
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields23
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.