- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 14 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 53 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 60 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 63 days ago
2003 Toyota Sequoia
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Sequoia body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rust, corrosion of the frame2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body22
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members10
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields10
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.