- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 21 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 26 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 32 days ago
Toyota Recall J0H: Electronic Stability Control Deactivates/FMVSS 126
2018 Toyota Sequoia
Deactivation of the vehicle stability control system can increase the risk of a crash in certain conditions.
Electronic Stability Control
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles. Electrical interference within the power supply circuit may cause the vehicle's electronic stability control system to be deactivated. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 126, "Electronic Stability Control Systems."
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle's software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin March 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0H.
- Documents (7)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Updated Dealer Package - 02/23/2018
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- February 20, 2018 - Safety (Noncompliance) Recall J0H – Remedy Notice
- Miscellaneous Document - February 20, 2018 - NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 02/28/2018 - Updated Dealer Letter
Click a tab for more information.