- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 15 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 69 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 89 days ago
Toyota Recall J0H: Electronic Stability Control Deactivates/FMVSS 126
2018 Toyota Sequoia
Deactivation of the vehicle stability control system can increase the risk of a crash in certain conditions.
Electronic Stability Control
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles. Electrical interference within the power supply circuit may cause the vehicle's electronic stability control system to be deactivated. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 126, "Electronic Stability Control Systems."
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle's software, free of charge. The recall began March 14, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0H. Note: This recall has been superseded by 18V-685. The software remedy for 18V-685 includes the updates to the software for this recall.
- Documents (7)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Updated Dealer Package - 02/23/2018
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- February 20, 2018 - Safety (Noncompliance) Recall J0H – Remedy Notice
- Miscellaneous Document - February 20, 2018 - NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 02/28/2018 - Updated Dealer Letter
Click a tab for more information.