- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 4 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Toyota TSB #ER11_Re-Notifica
2005 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Region Letter: Safety Recall completion is important not only in satisfying government requirements but also is an integral part of our commitment to meet customer expectations of Toyota products. Toyota will be sending Safety Recall Follow-Up Notices to remind owners whose vehicles have not yet had campaign repairs completed. We request your assistance in completing the applicable campaign repairs as owners receive the Follow-Up Notice and contact your dealership. Please note the follow-up activity may cause an increase in your current campaign owner appointments. Toyota will continue with additional follow-up activities in the months to come. Please take this into consideration when analyzing your manpower requirements.
Click a tab for more information.