- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 1 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 8 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 10 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Toyota TSB #ESS_Dealer Daily
2005 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Daily: Toyota has received reports indicating that some vehicles may experience spare tire carrier or carrier cable corrosion even after being inspected and/or repaired as part of a previous Special Service Campaign. During normal usage, water splashing rearward can reach the spare tire carrier due to variation in the placement of the foam splash guard or loss of the splash guard. If the splashed water contains high concentrations of road salt, corrosion of the spare tire carrier and the carrier cable may result. In limited instances, the spare tire may become seperated from the spare tire carrier and create a road hazard that could cause a vehicle crash. Toyota has revised the inspection and remedy procedures for this special service campaign. All owners of affected vehicles in Warm Climate States are now eligible for an inspection of the spare tire carrier assembly and cable.
Click a tab for more information.