- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 2 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 11 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0030-14
2005 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: STEERING
- A new repair procedure and overhaul kit have been developed for repairing the power steering rack to improve the overall serviceability and reduce ownership cost. This repair procedure only applies to vehicles where the steering rack leak is originating from the right (passenger) side and is the OEM steering rack assembly.
Click a tab for more information.