- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 1 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 4 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 11 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 13 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE6_POL14-11_War
2005 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- Warranty Policy Bulletin POL14-11: REVISED March 22, 2017: Toyota has received reports where some vehicles may exhibit cracked and/or sticky/melting dashboards as a result of heat or humidity.
Click a tab for more information.