- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE6_WEP_Region L
2005 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- RL: In our continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, Toyota is announcing a Warranty Enhancement Program (the "Program"). This Program extends the warranty coverage for repairs related to cracked and/or sticky/melting Dashboards (Instrument Panels) as a result of heat or humidity on 2003 - 2005 model year 4Runner, 2005 - 2010 model year Avalon, 2007 - 2011 model year Camry and Camry Hybrid, 2004 - 2010 model year Sienna, and 2004 - 2008 model year Solara vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.