- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 4 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZF2_Dealer Lette
2005 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS:FRONT:RETRACTOR
- Dealer Letter: Background Toyota has received a number of reports regarding front seatbelts in certain 2004 ? 2006 model year Sienna vehicles. In these reports, customers have indicated that the front seatbelts (right and/or left) may slowly or non-smoothly retract. Although the front seatbelt assembly is covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 5 years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is now extending the warranty coverage for repairs related to slow or non-smooth retraction of front seatbelts. The following information is provided to inform you and your staff of the program notification schedule and your degree of involvement.
Click a tab for more information.