- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 5 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 8 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZF2_Expired Reme
2005 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS:FRONT
- Dealer Package: July 2, 2018 A watermark has been added to the Dealer Letter to indicate that ZF2 expired on June 30, 2018. Toyota has received a number of reports regarding front seatbelts in certain 2004 ? 2006 model year Sienna vehicles. In these reports, customers have indicated that the front seatbelts (right and/or left) may slowly or non-smoothly retract. Although the front seatbelt assembly is covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 5 years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is now extending the warranty coverage for repairs related to slow or non-smooth retraction of front seatbelts. The following information is provided to inform you and your staff of the program notification schedule and your degree of involvement. Owner Letter Mailing Date Toyota will begin to notify owners in mid-January, 2016 and will be mailed over several months. A sample of the owner notification letter has been included for your reference.
Click a tab for more information.