- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 0 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 23 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 37 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 43 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 44 days ago
Toyota Recall : 6-Way Power Seat Base
2006 Toyota Sienna
The seat occupant may be injured if the seat base pin were to break.
- Access options is recalling certain trucks and vans built on Ford E150, E350, Toyota Sienna, and Dodge Grand Caravan chassis and equipped with vmi/ricon 6-way power seat bases. The six way power seat base may have a defective (cold) weld on the pivot pin which is welded to the swivel plate. The weld could fail.
- The swivel plate will be replaced free of charge if necessary. The recall began on June 8, 2010. Owners may contact access option at 831-722-6804.
Click a tab for more information.