- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 72 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 86 days ago
Toyota Recall : 6-Way Power Seat Base
2006 Toyota Sienna
The seat occupant may be injured if the seat base pin were to break.
- Access options is recalling certain trucks and vans built on Ford E150, E350, Toyota Sienna, and Dodge Grand Caravan chassis and equipped with vmi/ricon 6-way power seat bases. The six way power seat base may have a defective (cold) weld on the pivot pin which is welded to the swivel plate. The weld could fail.
- The swivel plate will be replaced free of charge if necessary. The recall began on June 8, 2010. Owners may contact access option at 831-722-6804.
Click a tab for more information.