- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 19 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 20 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 22 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
Toyota Recall : 6-Way Power Seat Base
2006 Toyota Sienna
The seat occupant may be injured if the seat base pin were to break.
- Access options is recalling certain trucks and vans built on Ford E150, E350, Toyota Sienna, and Dodge Grand Caravan chassis and equipped with vmi/ricon 6-way power seat bases. The six way power seat base may have a defective (cold) weld on the pivot pin which is welded to the swivel plate. The weld could fail.
- The swivel plate will be replaced free of charge if necessary. The recall began on June 8, 2010. Owners may contact access option at 831-722-6804.
Click a tab for more information.