- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 40 days ago
Toyota Recall H0V: Shift Lever Assembly May Allow Rollaway
2009 Toyota Sienna
If the shift lever can be moved from the "Park" position without depressing the brake pedal and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2005-2007 and 2009-2010 Toyota Sienna vehicles. In the affected vehicles, due to a problem within the shift lock assembly, the shift lever may be moved out of the 'Park' position without depressing the brake pedal.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shift lock solenoid and reapply the grease, free of charge. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is H0V. Vehicles that were previously recalled under campaign 13V-429 are not affected by this recall.
- Documents (9)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Toyota DATE October 20, 2017 TOPIC The dealer package has been updated to include a pre-owned safety recall customer contact & vehicle disclosure form.
- October 18, 2017 DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Toyota Date: October 18, 2017 Subject: Safety Recall H0V (H1V) – Interim Notice Certain 2005 – 2007 and Certain 2009 – 2010 Model Year Sienna Vehicles Shift Lock Solenoid Assembly
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- December 13, 2017 - Safety Recall H0V – Remedy Notice - Certain 2005 – 2007 and Certain 2009 – 2010 Model Year Sienna Vehicles Shift Lock Solenoid Assembly
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.