- August 28: Toyota Recalls Corolla and Matrix Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 30 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 41 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 46 days ago
Toyota Recall : Seat Heater Electrical Wiring
2010 Toyota Sienna
Damage to the seat heater wiring could cause the wires to short, increasing the risk of the seat burning and causing personal injury to the occupant.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Prius and Corolla, 2009-2011 Venza, 2006-2010 Avalon, 2007-2010 FJ Cruiser, 2005-2011 Sienna and Sequoia, 2006-2011 Tacoma 4x2 and 4x4, Camry, Highlander, Tundra 4x2 and 4x4, and 2007-2011 Rav4 and 4Runner. The affected vehicles may experience compression of the seat cushion which may damage the seat heater wiring.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will disconnect the heaters with copper strand heating elements and refund the purchase price of the seat heater accessory, free of charge. The recall is expected to began in January 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.