- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 0 days ago
- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 7 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 21 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2011 Toyota Sienna
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota Sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.