- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 11 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 16 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 57 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2011 Toyota Sienna
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota Sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.