- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 21 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 35 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 41 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 42 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 51 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2011 Toyota Sienna
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota Sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.