- October 3: Toyota RAV4 Battery Recall Needed, Alleges Georgia Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- September 23: Toyota Hybrid Cable Corrosion Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- September 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Lawsuit Dismissed news | 68 days ago
- September 9: Toyota Fuel Pump Settlement Reached in Class Action Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
- September 1: Toyota and Lexus Recall Vehicles Over Electronic Parking Brakes recalls | 86 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2011 Toyota Sienna
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota Sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.