- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 7 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 12 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 53 days ago
Toyota Recall : Audiovox Remote Engine Starter
2012 Toyota Sienna
If this condition occurs, antilock braking and stability control may be lost, increasing the risk of a crash. Drivers should receive dashboard warning lights warning them of a malfunction.
Equipment — Electrical
- Gulf states Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012 4runner and Sienna vehicles, equipped with non-original equipment remote engine starters. A malfunction in the audiovox electronics brand remote engine starter module can prevent normal communication of the vehicle's controller area network (can).
- Gulf states Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the remote engine starter with a new one free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on or about June 4, 2012. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.