- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 43 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
Toyota Recall : Audiovox Remote Engine Starter
2012 Toyota Sienna
If this condition occurs, antilock braking and stability control may be lost, increasing the risk of a crash. Drivers should receive dashboard warning lights warning them of a malfunction.
Equipment — Electrical
- Gulf states Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012 4runner and Sienna vehicles, equipped with non-original equipment remote engine starters. A malfunction in the audiovox electronics brand remote engine starter module can prevent normal communication of the vehicle's controller area network (can).
- Gulf states Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the remote engine starter with a new one free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on or about June 4, 2012. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.