- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 0 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 17 days ago
Toyota Recall : Audiovox Remote Engine Starter
2012 Toyota Sienna
If this condition occurs, antilock braking and stability control may be lost, increasing the risk of a crash. Drivers should receive dashboard warning lights warning them of a malfunction.
Equipment — Electrical
- Gulf states Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012 4runner and Sienna vehicles, equipped with non-original equipment remote engine starters. A malfunction in the audiovox electronics brand remote engine starter module can prevent normal communication of the vehicle's controller area network (can).
- Gulf states Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the remote engine starter with a new one free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on or about June 4, 2012. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.