- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #E0N_LSC_Region L
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE: SENSING SYSTEM: RADAR
- Region Letter: The Pre-Collision System (PCS) uses a radar sensor to determine the possibility of a frontal collision. FCC regulations require the radar sensor to be temporarily inactive while the vehicle is stopped. Due to a program error in the Driving Support ECU, if the radar sensor is inactive for 10 seconds or more, the PCS may not reactivate Pre-Collision Braking on certain 2011-2014 Model Year Sienna vehicles equipped with PCS.
Click a tab for more information.