- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0118-15
2014 Toyota Sienna
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# T-SB-0118-15.
Affected Component: SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
- TSB: SOME 2011 2015 MODEL YEAR SIENNA VEHICLES MAY EXHIBIT A CONDITION WHERE THE DRIVER SIDE 2ND ROW SEAT WITH THE TIP-UP STYLE LOWER SEAT CUSHION HAS EXCESSIVE UP AND DOWN MOVEMENT. WHILE SOME SEAT MOVEMENT IS A NORMAL CHARACTERISTIC OF THE DESIGN, THIS BULLETIN WILL HELP IDENTIFY EXCESSIVE MOVEMENT AND PROVIDE STEPS TO ADDRESS THIS CONDITION.
Click a tab for more information.