- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0244-17
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- TSB: Some 2011 ? 2016 model year Sienna vehicles may exhibit power or manual sliding door front and rear latches simultaneously NOT latching due to corrosion on the latch lever pin of the front lock assembly. Additionally, some 2011 ? 2015 model year Sienna vehicles may exhibit power sliding door abnormal closing operation due to internal corrosion in the latch switch of the rear lock assembly.
Click a tab for more information.