- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0262-13 Rev
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- TT: Starting with 2010 Model Year, Toyota began a gradual transition to the use of synthetic 0w-20 viscosity engine oil. There are multiple benefits of this oil. Due to the them improved performance and durability of 0w-20 synthetic oil, Toyota has extended the oil change intervals to 10,000 miles for most vehicles that require this oil.
Click a tab for more information.