- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0288-14
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Prior to installing remanufactured U660 and U760 transaxles, it is necessary to remove the lower oil cooler tube union from the original transaxle case and install it into the reman unit. A NEW O-ring and printed installation instructions are supplied in separate bag with the reman unit. An instruction tag is also affixed to the unit.
Click a tab for more information.