- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0442-17_Rev
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TT: Safety Connect is a vehicle option which requires a subscription fee for the system to be active after the initial trial period. Once the subscription has expired the DCM (Telematics Transceiver) will be in an inactive state. In some instances, a DCM may need to be replaced even though the customer is not using the service. If registration of the replacement DCM part is attempted using the Techstream utility after the account has become inactive, the registration will fail, and messages such as ?ATX webserver is Down? or ?ATX error? will be displayed.
Click a tab for more information.