- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH4_Dealer Lette
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Dealer Letter: Toyota has received a number of reports regarding sliding door front lock assemblies on certain 2011 ? 2016 model year Sienna vehicles. In these reports, during the closing operation of the left and/or right side sliding door, the door would not completely close and latch due to corrosion on the latch lever pin of the door?s front lock assembly.
Click a tab for more information.