- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH5_Region Email
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Region Email: Toyota has received a number of reports regarding the power sliding door rear lock assemblies on certain 2011 ? 2015 model year Sienna vehicles. In these reports, corrosion on the position sensor of the left and/or right power sliding door rear lock assembly caused that door to exhibit one or more of the abnormal operations described below: ? During power mode closing operation, as the power sliding door reaches the nearly closed position, the door reverses and moves toward the open positon. ? During power mode closing operation, the power sliding door cannot completely close and latch. ? The power mode closing operation of the power sliding door is inoperative.
Click a tab for more information.