- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZKD_Dealer Packa
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Package: Certain 2011 ? 2018 Model Year Sienna Vehicles Coverage for the Power Sliding Door Cable Sub-Assembly (Vehicles equipped with power sliding doors ONLY). In our continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, and pursuant to a class action settlement, Toyota is announcing a Customer Support Program to provide coverage for repairs to the power sliding door cable sub-assembly. Although the power sliding door cable sub-assemblies are covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is providing coverage for repairs to the power sliding door cable sub-assembly. Only those repairs that are related to internal functional concerns of the power sliding door cable sub-assembly that impede the closing and/or opening operations of the power sliding door in manual and/or power modes are covered. The following information is provided to inform you and your staff of the program notification schedule and your degree of involvement.
Click a tab for more information.