- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZKE_Toyota POL19
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: FUEL/PROPULSION SYSTEM (PWS)
- Customer Support Program: In our continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, and pursuant to a proposed class action settlement, Toyota is announcing a Customer Support Program to provide coverage for the fuel filler door hinge and pin. Although the fuel filler door hinge and pin are covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever occurs first), we at Toyota care about each customer?s ownership experience. Toyota is providing additional coverage for repairs related to the fuel filler door hinge and pin. Only those repairs that are related to internal functional concerns of the fuel filler door hinge and pin that impede the closing and/or opening operations of the power sliding door in manual and/or power modes are covered. The following information is provided to inform you and your staff of the program notification schedule and your degree of involvement.
Click a tab for more information.