- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZKF_Dealer Packa
2014 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR
- Dealer Package: Certain 2011 ? 2018 Model Year Sienna Vehicles Coverage for the Sliding Door Center Hinge Assembly. In our continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, and pursuant to a class action settlement, Toyota is announcing a Customer Support Program to provide coverage for repairs to the sliding door center hinge assembly. Although the sliding door center hinge assembly is covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is providing coverage for repairs to the sliding door center hinge assembly. Only those repairs that are related to internal functional concerns of the sliding door center hinge assembly that impede the closing and/or opening operations of the sliding door in manual and/or power modes are covered. The following information is provided to inform you and your staff of the program notification schedule and your degree of involvement.
Click a tab for more information.