- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 12 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 28 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 41 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 80 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Toyota says the 2015 Sienna has been redesigned with "more swagger." Let's hope it's also been redesigned with less seat noise.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,633 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.