- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 20 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 25 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 31 days ago
Toyota Recall 15R1: Reuse Of Trim Panel Clip May Allow Panel To Detach
2015 Toyota Sienna
If the clip was damaged during the entertainment system installation, in the event of a side curtain air bag deployment, the trim panel may detach and strike one of the vehicle occupants, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain model year 2015 Toyota Sienna vehicles manufactured January 23, 2015, to April 13, 2015, and equipped with non-Toyota-brand overhead entertainment accessories installed by GST. During reassembly of the interior after the overhead entertainment system installation, a trim panel securing clip may have been reused instead of being replaced.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will replace the trim panel securing clip, free of charge. The recall began June 5, 2015. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 15R1.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.