- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Toyota Recall G0H: Seat Belt Failure Due To Incorrect Height Adjuster
2016 Toyota Sienna
Failure and detachment of seat belt height adjuster would result in the occupant not being properly restrained in a crash, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2016 Toyota Sienna vehicles manufactured February 15, 2016, to February 19, 2016. In the affected vehicles, incorrect front seat belt height adjusters may have been installed. During a crash, this incorrect height adjuster may contact the B-pillar and tear or separate.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front seat belt height adjusters, free of charge. The recall began on April 29, 2016. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is G0H.
- Documents (14)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-2
- Miscellaneous Document - 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Toyota Published April 5, 2015 Subject: Safety Recall G0H – Remedy Notice Certain 2016 Model Year Sienna Front Driver and Passenger Seat Belt Height Adjuster Assemblies
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Toyota Published April 6, 2016 Dealer Letter and Technical Instructions Available on TIS
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TOYOTA DATE April 12, 2016 TOPIC Operation codes have been provided
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.