- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0442-17
2017 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TT: Safety Connect is a vehicle option which requires a subscription fee for the system to be active. The first year of service is provided in the vehicle purchase price. Once the subscription has expired the DCM (Telematics Transceiver) will be in an inactive state. In some instances, a DCM may need to be replaced even though the customer is not using the service.
Click a tab for more information.