- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 19 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0537-19
2020 Toyota Sienna
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TT: The blind spot monitor (BSM) sensor angle inspection is used to confirm that the BSM sensor is within the specified angle before performing axis beam adjustment. When used in conjunction with the repair manual, these BSM tips leverage SSTs and readily available tools to support sensor angle confirmation in varying shop environments.
Click a tab for more information.