- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0128-14
2014 Toyota Venza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TSB: Some 2009 - 2014 model year Venza vehicles may exhibit a condition in which there are one or two holes in the driver's side carpet near the brake pedal. In some cases, there may be one or two bolt studs visible through the holes in the carpet. There are two stud bolts welded to the floorboard in this area that are used to attach the parking brake cable bracket to the vehicle body. Over time, these stud bolts may wear through the driver?s side carpeting resulting in the holes (this condition is only noticed when the driver?s side floor mat is out of the vehicle).
Click a tab for more information.