- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0294-17
2014 Toyota Venza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes SB No. T-SB-0133-14. ? The Parts Information, Required Tools & Equipment, and On-Vehicle Navigation Update sections have been updated. Toyota models equipped with the Premium HDD Navigation (AVN/AW-EMV) system require a Special Service Tool (SST) USB drive to update the map, points of interest, Gracenote®, and system software. The SST is used with all vehicles to deliver the update; however, a unique activation number is required for each vehicle. Activation numbers are provided in an Activation Card Number pamphlet available through the normal parts ordering system.
Click a tab for more information.