- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0268-13 Rev
2014 Toyota Venza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- TT: Some customers may encounter Bluetooth® connectivity concerns such as: * Difficulty to pair the phone. * Intermittent Bluetooth® failure to connect to the vehicle when first turning on the vehicle. * Various Bluetooth® Audio functions are no longer functioning with customer's phone such as ability to change the track using the steering wheel controls. These concerns can be caused by changes made on the customer's phone. Make sure to inquire with the customer if the connectivity concerns occurred after receiving an operating system update on their phone or if they have restored their phone data/settings recently.
Click a tab for more information.