- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0294-14
2014 Toyota Venza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:AIR CONDITIONER
- Tech Tip: Greenhouse Gas Logic (GHG) has been implemented on Toyota A/C Systems to reduce tailpipe emissions. The Federal government issues CAFÉ (Corporate Average Fuel Economy) credits to vehicle manufacturers that implement new technologies that reduce the carbon footprint of the vehicles they produce. GHG Logic technology works by automatically operating the HVAC system in REC mode when certain conditions are met, improving the A/C system cooling efficiency and reducing the vehicle's CO2 tailpipe emissions.
Click a tab for more information.